- 1 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 3 What is there to do on a Sunday afternoon in Brisbane?
- 4 What is there to do in Brisbane in 24 hours?
- 5 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 6 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 7 Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
- 8 How many days in Brisbane is enough?
- 9 What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
- 10 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
- 11 What do you do on a Sunday afternoon?
- 12 What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
- 13 How can I spend a day in Brisbane?
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do on a Sunday afternoon in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Brisbane in 24 hours?
24 hours in Brisbane
- Morning: cruise the Brisbane River and ride the Wheel of Brisbane.
- Afternoon: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Evening: Connect with Aboriginal culture at Spirits of the Red Sand.
- Morning: Explore the Brisbane River with Riverlife.
- Twilight: Conquer the Story Bridge.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
Free Things to Do in Brisbane at night
- Watch some free comedy. Yes really!
- Have a Barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Watch the Sunset at Mt Coot-tha.
- Wander around the night markets.
- Explore the sights and smells at Eat Street.
- Check out the view of the city from the Clock Tower.
- Have a late night picnic at Wilsons Outlook.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.
What do you do on a Sunday afternoon?
15 Things to Do on Lazy Sunday Afternoons at Home
- Get lost in a good book.
- Do some gentle exercise.
- Host a casual get-together.
- Take a long soak in the tub.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Potter around the garden.
- Prepare meals for the week.
- Enjoy a movie marathon.
What is on in Brisbane November 2020?
November Events in Brisbane
- Planning Weddings presents The Acacia Ridge Wedding & Celebrations Expo. Essential outing for Acacia Ridge couples.
- Brisbane Visual Arts Community – 2021 Arts and Craft POP-UP Shop. Showcasing QLD designed & made unique art & craft works.
- Non Stop Cent Auction.
How can I spend a day in Brisbane?
One Day in Brisbane, Australia: A Complete Itinerary
- Stroll through the expansive Roma Street Parkland.
- Climb the bell tower at Brisbane City Hall.
- Learn about the city at the Museum of Brisbane.
- Visit Queen Street Mall and shop til you drop.
- View the river and cityscape from Victoria Bridge.