- 1 Is Alderley a good suburb?
- 2 Is Alderley north or south Brisbane?
- 3 What council is Alderley in?
- 4 Is Alderley safe?
- 5 Is Stafford Brisbane a good suburb?
- 6 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 7 What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- 8 Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
- 9 Is Brisbane a good place to live?
- 10 What part of Brisbane is Logan?
- 11 What is the postcode for Ashgrove?
Is Alderley a good suburb?
Alderley also rated as the most liveable suburb for young families, topping the scoreboard thanks to its strong results in categories that families often prioritised: open space (local parks), tree cover, access to schools and crime (showing how safe it is as a suburb).
Is Alderley north or south Brisbane?
Alderley is a northern suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
What council is Alderley in?
alderley | Brisbane City Council.
Is Alderley safe?
” Safe, green and peaceful suburb. Our street is quiet and safe, and the birdlife is wonderful. We live opposite Alderley Grove Park so are fortunate enough to see Kookaburras & Lorikeets on most days.
Is Stafford Brisbane a good suburb?
We have lovely neighbours and a great little community. There are certainly pockets of housing commission in the suburb, however gradually they seem to be being sold up. The suburb is still really affordable, and has some amazing city views.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
What is the most northern suburb of Brisbane?
- Gordon Park, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Chermside West, Mc Dowall.
- Hendra, Nundah, Geebung, Virginia, Wavell Heights, Zillmere.
- Everton Park, Stafford, Stafford Heights, Bridgeman Downs, Bald Hills, Bracken Ridge.
Is Logan a suburb of Brisbane?
20 kilometres south-west of Brisbane is the city of Logan. Ideally located in the grown corridor between the River City and the Gold Coast. Logan has many developing suburbs offering great value house and land packages, a good public transport system and easy access to the best of South-East Queensland.
Is Brisbane a good place to live?
” Brisbane is a great place to live, work and relax, so it’s no surprise that more and more people are choosing to call our city home,” he said. “Brisbane is a liveable city with great weather, vibrant green spaces, lively bars and restaurants, world-class galleries and premier events.
What part of Brisbane is Logan?
Logan City is located in southern Brisbane, between 15 and 50 kilometres south of the Brisbane GPO. Logan City is bounded by Brisbane City and Redland City in the north, Gold Coast City in the east, the Scenic Rim Regional Council area in the south, and Ipswich City in the west.
What is the postcode for Ashgrove?