- 1 Where should I go for a day trip from Brisbane?
- 2 Where can I go 3 hours from Brisbane?
- 3 Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
- 4 How many days do you need in Brisbane?
- 5 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 6 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 7 What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
- 8 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 9 What is there to do in Brisbane tomorrow?
- 10 What’s the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 11 What is the best time of year to visit Brisbane?
- 12 How far is Brisbane to Gold Coast?
Where should I go for a day trip from Brisbane?
11 Top-Rated Day Trips from Brisbane
- Australia Zoo, Beerwah. Tiger at Australia Zoo.
- Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise.
- Springbrook National Park. Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park.
- Moreton Island. Moreton Island.
- Noosa Heads.
- North Stradbroke Island.
- Lamington National Park and The Scenic Rim.
- Tamborine Mountain.
Where can I go 3 hours from Brisbane?
5 amazing getaways within 3 hours’ drive of Brisbane
- Mt Tamborine. Tucked away behind the golden beaches in the Gold Coast hinterland you’ll find Mt Tamborine, only an hour’s drive from Brisbane.
- Bribie Island.
- Burleigh Heads.
- Glasshouse Mountains.
Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
Where to go in Brisbane
- South Bank. South Bank is the star precinct in Brisbane.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary has been open since the 1920s and is the oldest and largest koala sanctuary.
- Cultural Precinct.
- Mount Coot-tha.
- Brisbane River.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Australia Zoo.
- Moreton Island.
How many days do you need in Brisbane?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
Brisbane offers a wide range of exciting indoor activities that’ll keep the kids – and you – happy.
- Tiny Art.
- Movies + Max Brenner.
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre.
- Avid Reader.
- Plaster Fun House.
- Bowling + Burgers.
- State Library of Queensland.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do in Brisbane tomorrow?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
What’s the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
What is the best time of year to visit Brisbane?
The best time to visit Brisbane is from March to May – autumn in the Southern Hemisphere. Temperatures during this season hover between the high 50s and mid-80s with little rainfall later in the season.
How far is Brisbane to Gold Coast?
Driving directions from Brisbane to Gold Coast The distance from Brisbane to Gold Coast is around 54 miles. Travel time is approximately 1 hour.