- 1 Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast?
- 2 Where should I stop between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
- 3 Is the Sunshine Coast safe?
- 4 How far is Noosa from Brisbane?
- 5 Can you catch a train from Brisbane Airport to Sunshine Coast?
- 6 What can you do for free on the Sunshine Coast?
- 7 What is there to see between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
- 8 How long does Sunshine Coast take?
- 9 How do I get from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
- 10 Where is better to live Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast?
- 11 Is Sunshine Coast expensive?
- 12 Can you swim at Sunshine Coast beaches?
- 13 Which is better Byron Bay or Noosa?
- 14 What is the best time of year to go to Noosa?
- 15 Which airport do you fly into for Noosa?
Can you catch a train from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast?
The best way to get from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast is to train which takes 2h 5m and costs $55 – $80. Alternatively, you can bus and line 600 bus and line 620 bus, which costs $24 – $45 and takes 2h 25m.
Where should I stop between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
Sunshine Coast Hinterland Highlights Brisbane Road Trip
- Brisbane to the Glass House Mountains 72km.
- Glass House Mountains to Buderim, 33km.
- Buderim to Monteville, 24km.
- Monteville to Maleny, 15km.
- Maleny to Conondale, 19km.
- Conondale to Cambroon, 16km.
- Cambroon to Kenilworth, 9km.
- Kenilworth to Eumundi, 33km.
Is the Sunshine Coast safe?
While the Sunshine Coast is an extremely safe region, as with anywhere you travel, you should always take steps to keep yourself away from potential danger.
How far is Noosa from Brisbane?
Approximately 162 km north of Brisbane, Noosa is located in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. It’s a 2-hour drive (or ride aboard a Brisbane to Noosa bus) and just around half an hour if from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Can you catch a train from Brisbane Airport to Sunshine Coast?
The best way to get from Brisbane Airport (BNE) to Sunshine Coast is to train which takes 2h 53m and costs $75 – $100. Alternatively, you can bus and line 600 bus and line 620 bus, which costs $40 – $70 and takes 4h.
What can you do for free on the Sunshine Coast?
FREE AND FUN ACTIVITIES ON THE SUNSHINE COAST
- VISIT A MARKET.
- STROLL THROUGH A BOTANIC GARDEN.
- HAVE A PICNIC.
- HIKE TO A WATERFALL.
- CLIMB A MOUNTAIN.
- MARVEL AT THE RAINFOREST.
- VISIT A MUSEUM.
- LISTEN AND LEARN AT A TALK AT THE LIBRARY.
What is there to see between Brisbane and Sunshine Coast?
Brisbane to Noosa road trip itinerary
- Bribie Island.
- Glass House Mountains.
- Noosa National Park.
- Great Sandy National Park.
- Surfing and boating in the Gold Coast.
- Noosa Everglades.
- Stunning sunsets over mountains and rivers.
How long does Sunshine Coast take?
Located 100 km (62 mi) north of the centre of Brisbane in South East Queensland, on the Coral Sea coastline, its urban area spans approximately 60 km (37 mi) of coastline and hinterland from Pelican Waters to Tewantin.
How do I get from Brisbane to Byron Bay?
There are a number of shuttle services that run daily from Brisbane to Byron Bay. Greyhound and Premier Coaches also service the Brisbane to Byron Bay route. Greyhound and Premier Coaches have services from Sydney to Byron Bay. If you fly into Ballina there are numerous shuttle services to Byron Bay.
Where is better to live Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast?
Simply put, in terms of natural attractions, the Sunshine Coast has everything the Gold Coast has plus slightly more – the beaches are equally spectacular but less crowded, the hinterland has additional features to make it slightly more attractive, and fewer highrises makes for slightly less inhibited atmosphere in
Is Sunshine Coast expensive?
Summary about cost of living in Sunshine Coast, Australia: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 3,315$ (4,543A$) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 973$ (1,333A$) without rent. Sunshine Coast is 24.41% less expensive than New York (without rent).
Can you swim at Sunshine Coast beaches?
You should only swim at the four patrolled beaches. Stay between the flags and well clear of the rips.
Which is better Byron Bay or Noosa?
Byron is a great spot and well worth the visit however I would choose Noosa for a longer stay because there is a lot more to do around the Noosa area if you were on a longer stay. Geography wise, Noosa offers a lot more as it has not only the beaches but also the salt water lake and river system to explore.
What is the best time of year to go to Noosa?
For September to November, Spring is the perfect time to visit Noosa as the chance of rain is minimal but the sunshine is plentiful. The lowest average annual rainfall, spring brings clear skies, warm temperatures and the perfect weather for enjoying the beaches and national parks.
Which airport do you fly into for Noosa?
By Air. The closest airport to Noosa is the Sunshine Coast Airport located half an hour’s drive south in Maroochydoore. Direct flights operate from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne taking approximately 30 minutes, 1 hour and 25 minutes and 2 hours and 25 minutes respectively.