- 1 What to do in Qld when it’s raining?
- 2 What can you do in Brisbane with bad weather?
- 3 How can I have fun when its raining?
- 4 What can kids do in Brisbane on a rainy day?
- 5 What can you do on a rainy day with your boyfriend?
- 6 What do you do on a wet weekend?
- 7 What can adults do in Brisbane on a rainy day?
- 8 What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
- 9 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 10 What should I do for fun?
- 11 Is it safe to play in the rain?
- 12 What can you do in Brisbane with a baby?
- 13 What to do in Redcliffe when it’s raining?
What to do in Qld when it’s raining?
Top 10 Things to do on a Rainy Day on the Gold Coast
- Timezone Surfers Paradise.
- Superbee Honeyworld.
- Gold Coast War Museum.
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving.
- Holoverse Holographic Experience.
- Escape Hunt.
- Gold Coast Arts Centre and Art Gallery.
- Infinity Attraction. Location: Chevron Renaissance Centre, Surfers Paradise.
What can you do in Brisbane with bad weather?
Best Rainy Day Things to Do in Brisbane
- European Masterpieces from The Met. Spend some time at The Met with some of the world’s most famous works of art on display.
- Entwined: plants and people.
- Lumber Punks Axe-throwing.
- City in the Sun.
- The Selfie Lab.
- Rage Cage Smash Room.
- Undersea Putt & Play.
- Mas & Miek Ceramic House.
How can I have fun when its raining?
Top 20 Rainy Day Activities
- Make a pillow fort. The classic living room fort that sparks the creative engineer inside us all.
- Bake something delicious. Baking doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
- Games. Board games.
- Venture out of the house. Go to a museum or aquarium.
- Play dates.
- Movie marathon.
- Arts and crafts.
What can kids do in Brisbane on a rainy day?
Top 10 Places to go on a rainy day in Brisbane with Kids
- ICE / ROLLER SKATING.
- IPSWICH – ART GALLERY / WORKSHOPS RAIL MUSEUM.
- QLD MUSEUM / GOMA / STATE LIBRARY.
- PLASTER FUN HOUSE.
- PLAY CENTRES.
- ESCAPE ROOMS.
- INDOOR ROCK CLIMBING.
What can you do on a rainy day with your boyfriend?
90+ Rainy Day Date Ideas That Will Leave You Feeling Warm And Cozy Inside
- Plan a romantic dinner at home for your partner.
- Go bowling.
- Have a board game day at home.
- Visit a new cafe.
- Do nothing.
- Cook a new type of cuisine together.
- Visit an art gallery or museum.
- Create an indoor picnic.
What do you do on a wet weekend?
Let it Rain: 15 Fun Activities & Things to Do on a Rainy Day
- Play a round of crazy golf.
- Discover an indoor trampoline park.
- Visit an aquarium.
- Discover a great kid-friendly museum.
- See a movie at the local cinema.
- Go Bowling.
- Experience the magic of VR.
- Break out of an escape room.
What can adults do in Brisbane on a rainy day?
Things To Do In The Brisbane On A Rainy Day
- Southbank Parklands. Don’t let a rainy day in Brisbane stop you from visiting the popular Southbank Parklands, in the heart of the city.
- Museums and Galleries.
- Urban Extreme.
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium.
- Slideways Go Karting.
- Inflatable World.
- Holey Moley.
- iFly Indoor Skydiving.
What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
Brisbane heatwave: Places to go and things to do to stay cool as temperatures soar
- Head to your local pool.
- Lunch at the Bay.
- Visit Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct.
- Join your local library.
- Swim at South Bank beach.
- Enjoy Brisbane Botanical Gardens Mt Coot-tha.
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What should I do for fun?
47 Cheap, Fun Things to Do This Weekend
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset. Find a great spot in your community to catch the sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
Is it safe to play in the rain?
“Especially children under two years of age should not play in the rain for longer than an hour, it puts them at risk for hypothermia.” Young children can lose too much body heat if they stay in the water too long. Parents should instead be concerned if their child is playing in standing water.
What can you do in Brisbane with a baby?
Best Things To Do With Babies And Toddlers In Brisbane
- GOMA, South Brisbane.
- The Queensland Museum, South Bank.
- The Corner at the State Library, South Brisbane.
- FREE fun at your local library.
- Join a playgroup.
- Swimming lessons.
- Feed the ducks.
- Roma Street Parklands.
What to do in Redcliffe when it’s raining?
Don’t forget to drop into Event Cinemas to catch the latest blockbuster.
- Petrie. Flip-Out Strathpine.
- Pine Rivers Heritage Museum.
- Redcliffe Art Gallery.
- Samford Museum.