- 1 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 3 What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
- 4 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 5 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 6 Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
- 7 How many days in Brisbane is enough?
- 8 Where should I go near Brisbane?
- 9 What is the rainy season in Brisbane?
- 10 Does it rain a lot in Brisbane?
- 11 Is Brisbane expensive?
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
North Brisbane Attractions
- D’Aguilar National Park. Mount Mee.
- Old Petrie Town. Opens Sun 7:00:AM.
- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club. Bribie Island.
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club. North Lakes.
- Caboolture Golf Club. Caboolture.
- Redcliffe Golf Club. Opens Sun 5:30:AM.
- Virginia Golf Club. Open Now.
- Coochie Boat & Bike Hire.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Is Brisbane CBD safe at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
Where should I go near Brisbane?
11 Top-Rated Day Trips from Brisbane
- Australia Zoo, Beerwah. Tiger at Australia Zoo.
- Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise.
- Springbrook National Park. Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park.
- Moreton Island. Moreton Island.
- Noosa Heads.
- North Stradbroke Island.
- Lamington National Park and The Scenic Rim.
- Tamborine Mountain.
What is the rainy season in Brisbane?
You’ll find better airfare and hotel room deals during Brisbane’s wet, humid season, which spans from December all the way to early March. Just note that the soggy weather might put a damper on your outdoor activities.
Does it rain a lot in Brisbane?
During summer, average temperatures range from 21 – 29.8°C (69.8 – 85.6°F) and the city has its highest rainfall, which can bring thunderstorms and occasional floods. Average rainfall during this time is 426.6 mm (16.8 inches).
Is Brisbane expensive?
Mercer’s Cost of Living Survey for 2020 saw Brisbane tied with Adelaide for the rank of 126th most expensive city out of the 209 cities surveyed. This is considerably lower than Sydney though, which is the country’s most expensive city at 66th.