- 1 Which side of Brisbane is better?
- 2 What are the bad areas of Brisbane?
- 3 What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
- 4 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 5 Is Carina a good suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 Where should I not live in Brisbane?
- 7 Which suburb has the highest crime rate in Brisbane?
- 8 What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
- 9 What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
- 10 What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
- 11 What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
- 12 Where should I live near the beach in Brisbane?
- 13 Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
- 14 Is it a good time to sell property in Brisbane?
Which side of Brisbane is better?
“ North of the river has better roads, all the tunnels, accessibility to the city, to people’s workplaces … it’s all better and easier to live in.” But it was the inner north’s schooling options that really made it a cut above the south side, he said.
What are the bad areas of Brisbane?
What are the most unsafe suburbs to live in? According to the latest research by RACQ, the worst suburbs for home theft in Brisbane are MacGregor, Robertson, Sunnybank, Sunnybank Hills, Eight Mile Plains, Runcorn, Doolandella, Durack, Inala, Richlands, Calamvale, Drewvale and Stretton.
What are the top 10 suburbs in Brisbane?
Best suburbs in Brisbane
- Rochedale South. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Brisbane.
- Mount Ommaney. 4.5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Brisbane.
- East Brisbane. 4.5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Brisbane.
- Boronia Heights. 4.5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Brisbane.
- Aspley. 4.5/5.
- Mount Gravatt East. 4.5/5.
- Birkdale. 4.5/5.
- Tingalpa. 4.5/5.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Is Carina a good suburb in Brisbane?
East of the CBD, Carina sits just past one of Brisbane’s best-performing suburbs this year, Camp Hill, which has risen by a staggering 14.8 per cent over the past 12 months and recently overtook Coorparoo in median house price, despite the fact it’s further from the city.
Where should I not live in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
Which suburb has the highest crime rate in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s top suburbs for crime have been revealed, with postcodes 4006 and 4101 named as the top two. According to an analysis of crimes reported to police, most of them have been committed in Bowen Hills, Newstead, Herston, Mayne, and Fortitude Valley.
What are the worst suburbs in Gold Coast?
5 Gold Coast suburbs to avoid with the highest crime rate
- Surfers Paradise. Not surprising, Surfers Paradise with its high number of holiday accommodation, bars, cafes & restaurants, is ranked number one with a reported crimes’ rate of 220.8 per ‘000.
- Mermaid Beach & Broadbeach.
- Broadbeach Waters.
What is the cheapest suburb in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s cheapest suburb is Ellen Grove, approximately 20 kilometres south-west of the CBD. Ray White Forest Lake agent Thanh Ngo says he regularly gets first-home buyers and investors new to the area who are stunned at the prices.
What are the most livable suburbs in Brisbane?
Revealed: The Most Liveable Suburbs In Brisbane
- St Kilda West.
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Albert Park.
What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
Windsor. Few would know that the popular inner-north suburb is home to the smallest house in Brisbane and one of the oldest, Oakwal (circa 1864), while some of the best vistas of Brisbane can be taken in from its hilltop reservoirs.
Where should I live near the beach in Brisbane?
Living near the beach in Brisbane The closest beachside suburbs to Brisbane CBD are the northside Redcliffe and Margate. You can enjoy year-round beach and city life here. In Redcliffe, the average unit rental is around $360pw; Margate is $315pw.
Is it better to live in Brisbane or Melbourne?
Melbourne is probably a more interesting city than Brisbane but a lot of people are moving to Brisbane due to more oportunties in work, lower cost of living and house prices and warmer climate.
Is it a good time to sell property in Brisbane?
Brisbane real estate agents are better placed to get a higher price for a property when there are multiple buyers submitting offers. Historically, spring is the time that this will most likely occur.