- 1 What can you do on a Saturday night?
- 2 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 3 What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
- 4 Is it safe to walk around Brisbane at night?
- 5 What should I do on a Saturday alone?
- 6 What can you do at 9pm?
- 7 What do you do on the weekend?
- 8 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 9 What is there to do in Logan today?
- 10 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 11 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 12 What is Brisbane known for?
- 13 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 14 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 15 Is living in Brisbane expensive?
What can you do on a Saturday night?
26 Creative & Fun Things To Do For Free on Saturday Night
- Board Game Night.
- Night Hike/Bike.
- Make Some Extra Money.
- Do a Brewery or Vineyard Tour.
- Learn Something New.
- Girls (or Boys) Night In.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What is there to do in Brisbane on a Sunday?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Is it safe to walk around Brisbane at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
What should I do on a Saturday alone?
15 Things To Do on Weekend Alone
- # 1 Start a new painting with lots of colours.
- # 2 Go for a walk in your nearby playground.
- # 3 Watch the sunrise or sunset.
- # 4 Go for a long drive with no thoughts in mind.
- # 5 Gaze at the stars in the evening.
- # 6 Have some experiments in your kitchen.
- # 7 Teach yourself to meditate.
What can you do at 9pm?
9 things every person should do after 9pm
- Turn Off Tech. We’re all guilty of it: checking our email one last time or watching one more instagram story, right before bed.
- Read a book.
- Plan for the next day.
- Spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Take care of your skin.
- Cull the caffeine and stop eating.
What do you do on the weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do in Logan today?
30 things to do in the City of Logan
- Head to Eats & Beats.
- Eat up at Global Food Market.
- Check out Chung Tian Temple.
- Speed off in a go kart.
- Eat your heart out.
- Pick your own berries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Hit the water at Bayside Aqua Park.
- Cooking classes at Contemporary Cakes.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is Brisbane known for?
A diverse city with 32.2% of its metropolitan population being foreign-born, Brisbane is classified as a global city (Beta +), and ranks highly in ratings of liveable cities. Brisbane is known for its distinct Queenslander architecture, its spring Jacaranda blossoms, and its outdoor dining and cuisine culture.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
Is living in Brisbane expensive?
The average cost for a single person to live comfortably in Brisbane is from $400 to $750 per week depending on your living circumstances. Use this calculator to get a rough idea of your estimated living expenses.