- 1 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 2 What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
- 3 Is it safe to walk around Brisbane at night?
- 4 Does Brisbane have a good night life?
- 5 How many days in Brisbane is enough?
- 6 What can you do for free at night?
- 7 What is there to do in Brisbane CBD at night?
- 8 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 9 What can you do for free?
- 10 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 11 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 12 Is living in Brisbane expensive?
- 13 Where do over 40s go Brisbane?
- 14 Can I dance in Brisbane?
- 15 Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What can you do in Brisbane for free at night?
Free Things to Do in Brisbane at night
- Watch some free comedy. Yes really!
- Have a Barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Watch the Sunset at Mt Coot-tha.
- Wander around the night markets.
- Explore the sights and smells at Eat Street.
- Check out the view of the city from the Clock Tower.
- Have a late night picnic at Wilsons Outlook.
Is it safe to walk around Brisbane at night?
The city center is extremely safe even at late night. However other parts of the city such as the Fortitude Valley have a poor reputation. You may encounter drunkards on late night trains but call ahead and ensure a cab is waiting if you’re traveling to the suburbs.
Does Brisbane have a good night life?
Guide to nightlife in Brisbane Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley comes alive after dark with live music, bars, clubs and restaurants on every block – deciding where to go is the hard part.
How many days in Brisbane is enough?
If you only want to see the city highlights, then 2-3 days is fine. But if you want to see all of Brisbane and take day trips to surrounding destinations then you could very well need 5-7 days, if not longer.
What can you do for free at night?
Free Fun Things You Can Do at Night
- Enjoy a Free Outdoor Concert. Most cities have some venue for free outdoor concerts.
- Have a Game Night.
- Have a Backyard Camping Experience.
- Do a Girls Spa Evening.
- Do a Guys Sports Evening.
- Movie Night.
- Attend (or Host) a Neighborhood Outdoor Movie Event.
- Have a Bonfire.
What is there to do in Brisbane CBD at night?
From pubs and painting to galleries and games, here’s 11 things to do in Brisbane at night.
- Stuff your stomach.
- Paddles and prawns.
- Head to Howard Smith Wharves.
- Watch a movie under the stars.
- Go to the game via Caxton Street.
- Get your game on.
- Cancel your curfew with GOMA Up Late.
- Scale the Story Bridge.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What can you do for free?
15 Free or Cheap Things to Do
- Go to a museum, aquarium or zoo. Many aquariums, museums and zoos waive admission fees on certain days.
- Read a book. Dive into a new book or revisit an old favorite.
- Catch a movie.
- Play, or watch, a game.
- Visit the farmers market.
- Go thrift shopping.
- Spend time outdoors.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
Is living in Brisbane expensive?
The average cost for a single person to live comfortably in Brisbane is from $400 to $750 per week depending on your living circumstances. Use this calculator to get a rough idea of your estimated living expenses.
Where do over 40s go Brisbane?
Best over 40 nightlife in Brisbane Queensland, Australia
- Exchange Hotel. 0.2 mi. $$ Bars, Restaurants, Dance Clubs.
- Pig N Whistle. 0.3 mi. $$ Bars, Australian.
- Fiasco’s Steakhouse. 1.2 mi. $$ Steakhouses, Bars.
- Yamanto Tavern. 22.0 mi. $$ Bars, Restaurants.
- Belmont Tavern. 6.3 mi. $$ Restaurants, Bars.
- Elston. 44.4 mi.
Can I dance in Brisbane?
Dance floor restrictions Dancing is allowed indoors and outdoors, but with a density of no more than 1 person per 2 square metres in the dancing area and reasonable measures in place to distribute people across the dancing area. Face masks must be worn.
Where can I hang out in Brisbane?
Where to go in Brisbane
- South Bank. South Bank is the star precinct in Brisbane.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. The Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary has been open since the 1920s and is the oldest and largest koala sanctuary.
- Cultural Precinct.
- Mount Coot-tha.
- Brisbane River.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Australia Zoo.
- Moreton Island.