- 1 Where can I take my kids in Brisbane?
- 2 What can a 4 year old do in Brisbane?
- 3 What can a 3 year old do in Brisbane?
- 4 What is there to do in Brisbane at night for kids?
- 5 Where should I go for a day trip in Brisbane?
- 6 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 7 What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
- 8 What is there to do in Brisbane for teenagers?
- 9 Whats on in Brisbane school holidays?
- 10 What can you do for free on the Gold Coast?
- 11 What can I do with my toddler today?
- 12 What can I do with my toddler on a Saturday?
- 13 What should I do tonight Brisbane?
- 14 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 15 What should I do this evening?
Where can I take my kids in Brisbane?
You’ll find activities and attractions for kids of any age on our Brisbane hit list.
- The Wheel of Brisbane.
- The Escape Hunt Experience.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Tommerup’s Dairy Farm.
- Lyell Deer Sanctuary.
- The Workshops Rail Museum.
- Flipside Circus.
- Slideways Go Karting.
What can a 4 year old do in Brisbane?
Brisbane with Kids: 13 Top Things to Do
- Cuddle a Koala at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Cruise along the Brisbane River.
- Ignite Your Imagination at the Sparklab, ScienCentre.
- Splash, Swim, Snack & Swing at South Bank.
- Discover Dinosaur Skeletons at the Queensland Museum.
- Run Wild at Roma Street Parkland.
What can a 3 year old do in Brisbane?
Best Things To Do With Babies And Toddlers In Brisbane
- GOMA, South Brisbane.
- The Queensland Museum, South Bank.
- The Corner at the State Library, South Brisbane.
- FREE fun at your local library.
- Join a playgroup.
- Swimming lessons.
- Feed the ducks.
- Roma Street Parklands.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night for kids?
Best Things To Do In Brisbane With Kids At Night Time
- Mt Coot-tha lookout.
- Skating (Roller or Ice)
- South Bank and Hot Chocolate.
- Go to a local tavern with a playground.
- Seaside Picnic.
Where should I go for a day trip in Brisbane?
Our recommendations for day trips from Brisbane
- Glasshouse Mountains. The Glasshouse mountains are at the southern end of the Sunshine Coast only an hour from the city.
- Lamington National Park.
- North Stradbroke Island.
- Moreton Island.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Sea World.
- Bribie Island.
- Tamborine Mountain.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
Brisbane offers a wide range of exciting indoor activities that’ll keep the kids – and you – happy.
- Tiny Art.
- Movies + Max Brenner.
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre.
- Avid Reader.
- Plaster Fun House.
- Bowling + Burgers.
- State Library of Queensland.
What is there to do in Brisbane for teenagers?
Fun Things to do in Brisbane For Teenagers
- Go-kart Racing. For an adrenaline pumping sport that teens will love, go-karting is pretty high on the list.
- Escape Rooms. The days of playing Hide and Seek are long gone.
- Water Sports.
- Rock Climbing and Abseiling.
- Big Kid Play Spaces.
- South Bank.
- Skirmish and Paintball.
- Theme Parks.
Whats on in Brisbane school holidays?
Here’s ten free school holiday activities for fun things to do in Brisbane:
- Ipswich Art Gallery | LightPlay Exhibition.
- Queensland Museum | South Brisbane.
- Queensland Gallery of Modern Art | South Brisbane.
- Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens | Mt Coot-tha.
- South Bank | South Brisbane.
What can you do for free on the Gold Coast?
11 Fun Things To Do On The Gold Coast For Free
- Currumbin Rock Pools.
- Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets.
- Awesome Central Coast Festivals in 2020.
- Whale Watching.
- Beach-Hopping Days.
- Springbrook National Park.
- Gold Coast regional Botanic Gardens.
- Feed The Pelicans at Ian Dipple Lagoon.
What can I do with my toddler today?
Here are 22 easy (and cheap!) activities to entertain your toddler—bookmark this list for your next long day at home!
- Play with toys. Break out the cars.
- Feed them snacks.
- Take them on a walk in the stroller.
- Take them on a walk to the mailbox.
- Take them to the park.
- Play in the backyard.
- Give them a bath.
What can I do with my toddler on a Saturday?
Fun things to do with toddlers
- Bake muffins.
- Play balloon tennis.
- Draw together.
- Construct something cool with LEGO’s.
- Have a picnic in the living room.
- Visit a pet zoo and show her how chickens look like in real life.
- Take a walk by the sea.
- Sing together her favorite songs.
What should I do tonight Brisbane?
From pubs and painting to galleries and games, here’s 11 things to do in Brisbane at night.
- Stuff your stomach.
- Paddles and prawns.
- Head to Howard Smith Wharves.
- Watch a movie under the stars.
- Go to the game via Caxton Street.
- Get your game on.
- Cancel your curfew with GOMA Up Late.
- Scale the Story Bridge.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
Things to do in Brisbane at night
- Yatala Drive-In. So, you’re searching for a romantic night in Brisbane?
- Fortitude Valley.
- Open Air Cinema Brisbane.
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs.
- Go on a River Dinner Cruise.
- Try your hand at kayaking.
- Two words; Holey Moley!
- Go back in time to old-school games.
What should I do this evening?
Here’s a list of ideas to inspire you to break out of your post-work day routine.
- Take an evening stroll. Stretch your legs, get some fresh air and enjoy the scenery.
- Read a book.
- Sit outside.
- Go for a hike.
- Visit an art museum or gallery.
- Have friends over for dinner.
- Go to bed early.
- Go geocaching or letterboxing.