- 1 How much rain has Brisbane had 2021?
- 2 What is the rainiest month in Brisbane?
- 3 What is the highest temperature ever recorded in Brisbane?
- 4 Does Brisbane have a wet season?
- 5 Is Brisbane a good place to live?
- 6 How long is winter in Queensland?
- 7 Has it ever reached 50 degrees in Australia?
- 8 What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
- 9 Is Brisbane safe at night?
- 10 Where is the best place to retire in Queensland?
- 11 Does Brisbane have 4 seasons?
How much rain has Brisbane had 2021?
Total rainfall for Brisbane was 10.8 mm, which is 41% of the long-term average of 26.6 mm. The mean daily maximum temperature for Brisbane was 25.2 °C, which is 0.5 °C below the long-term average of 25.7 °C.
What is the rainiest month in Brisbane?
* Data from weather station: Brisbane, Australia. A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December. On average, February is the wettest month with 183.0 mm (7.20 inch) of precipitation. On average, August is the driest month with 30.0 mm (1.18 inch) of precipitation.
What is the highest temperature ever recorded in Brisbane?
The city’s highest recorded temperature was 43.2 °C (109.8 °F) on Australia Day 1940 at the Brisbane Regional Office, with the highest temperature at the current station being 41.7 °C (107.1 °F) on 22 February 2004; but temperatures above 38 °C (100 °F) are uncommon.
Does Brisbane have a wet season?
You’ll find better airfare and hotel room deals during Brisbane’s wet, humid season, which spans from December all the way to early March. Just note that the soggy weather might put a damper on your outdoor activities.
Is Brisbane a good place to live?
” Brisbane is a great place to live, work and relax, so it’s no surprise that more and more people are choosing to call our city home,” he said. “Brisbane is a liveable city with great weather, vibrant green spaces, lively bars and restaurants, world-class galleries and premier events.
How long is winter in Queensland?
Summer is December to February, autumn (fall) March to May, winter June to August, and spring September to November.
Has it ever reached 50 degrees in Australia?
For interest, Australia’s highest official temperature is 50.7°C at Oodnadatta in South Australia on 2 January 1960 and the last 50 degree temperature in the country was 50.5°C at Mardie Station in Western Australia on 19 February 1998.
What are the bad suburbs of Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
Is Brisbane safe at night?
Brisbane is a safe and vibrant 24-hour city but in any big city, crime does happen. The safety of all residents and visitors is paramount to the QPS.
Where is the best place to retire in Queensland?
Of the top 10 most popular places to retire in the state, half are in the Wide Bay-Burnett region. Topping the list is Hinchinbrook, about an hour’s drive north of Townsville. Cardwell Jetty and Hinchinbrook Island. The Hinchinbrook region is the most popular among retirees in Queensland.
Does Brisbane have 4 seasons?
Despite it being on the cusp of the tropical wet-dry seasonal region of Australia, Brisbane has the regular four seasons every year. Summer begins in December until February, and averages in temperatures from 21 to 30 degrees.