- 1 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
- 3 What do locals do in Brisbane?
- 4 What is the best part of Brisbane?
- 5 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 6 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 7 Where should I go near Brisbane?
- 8 What is there to do in Brisbane solo?
- 9 How can I spend my birthday in Brisbane?
- 10 Where should I not live in Brisbane?
- 11 What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
- 12 What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
North Brisbane Attractions
- D’Aguilar National Park. Mount Mee.
- Old Petrie Town. Opens Sun 7:00:AM.
- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club. Bribie Island.
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club. North Lakes.
- Caboolture Golf Club. Caboolture.
- Redcliffe Golf Club. Opens Sun 5:30:AM.
- Virginia Golf Club. Open Now.
- Coochie Boat & Bike Hire.
What do locals do in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What is the best part of Brisbane?
These are Brisbane’s best lifestyle suburbs:
- South Brisbane.
- Dutton Park.
- Spring Hill.
- Kangaroo Point.
- Fortitude Valley.
- Petrie Terrace.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Where should I go near Brisbane?
11 Top-Rated Day Trips from Brisbane
- Australia Zoo, Beerwah. Tiger at Australia Zoo.
- Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise.
- Springbrook National Park. Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park.
- Moreton Island. Moreton Island.
- Noosa Heads.
- North Stradbroke Island.
- Lamington National Park and The Scenic Rim.
- Tamborine Mountain.
What is there to do in Brisbane solo?
36 Things to do Alone in Brisbane
- Shop at Queen Street Mall in CBD.
- Wander around James Street Precinct in Fortitude Valley.
- Watch a show at Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm.
- Hang out in the artsy bohemian neighbourhood in the West End.
- Search for vintage treasures and antiques at Paddington.
- Rent a bicycle from CityCyle.
How can I spend my birthday in Brisbane?
Eight Activities to Plan For Your Birthday When You Want to Do More Than Just Dinner or Drinks
- DESCEND INTO NETHERWORLD FOR VINTAGE ARCADE GAMES AND DRINKS.
- PLAY FOR KEEPS AT B. LUCKY AND SONS.
- GET BOUNCY AT SKY ZONE’S TRAMPOLINE PARK.
- PLAY DIGITAL BEER PONG AT IPONG BRISBANE.
- GET CRAFTY AT MAS & MIEK CERAMIC HOUSE.
Where should I not live in Brisbane?
Brisbane’s Most Dangerous Suburbs
- Dutton Park.
- Acacia RIdge.
What is the safest suburb in Brisbane?
Safest suburbs in Brisbane
- 4170 Morningside, Cannon Hill, Norman Park and Seven Hills.
- 4106 Rocklea.
- 4111 Nathan.
- 4117 Berrinba.
- 4051 Alderley, Grange, Newmarket, Wilston, Enoggera & Gaythorne.
- 4066 Toowong and Auchenflower.
- 4123 Rochedale and Rochedale South.
- 4008 Pinkenba.
What is the richest suburb in Brisbane?
1. Teneriffe – $2.45m. Currently, the most expensive suburb in Brisbane is Teneriffe. With few houses in this inner city location, the median house price comes in at a whopping $2.45 million.