- 1 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 3 What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
- 4 What is there to do in Logan today?
- 5 What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
- 6 What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
- 7 Is Brisbane worth visiting?
- 8 What should I do on the weekend?
- 9 What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
- 10 What is there to do in Underwood?
- 11 What is there to do in jimboomba?
- 12 What is Logan’s postcode?
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What is there to do in Brisbane right now?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in Logan today?
30 things to do in the City of Logan
- Head to Eats & Beats.
- Eat up at Global Food Market.
- Check out Chung Tian Temple.
- Speed off in a go kart.
- Eat your heart out.
- Pick your own berries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Hit the water at Bayside Aqua Park.
- Cooking classes at Contemporary Cakes.
What is there to do in Brisbane at night?
26 things to do after dark around Brisbane
- Twilight Kayak Adventure.
- Look to the stars.
- Picnic by the river.
- Drown yourself in food at Eat Street Northshore.
- Get spooked with ghost tours.
- It’s a kayak life for me.
- Paint and Sip.
- Climb into the night.
What is there to do on a Sunday morning in Brisbane?
I would suggest walking across the river (about 10mins) and checking out the Southbank Markets. There’s plenty there to fill some time, also close to Grey Street which is full of eateries of all sorts. If you want to or have kids there is a man made beach there, museum and a couple of art galleries.
Is Brisbane worth visiting?
Generally Brisbane is a pretty safe city – crime rates are low here compared to Melbourne, so if you’re out late in the Valley, you don’t have to worry too much about getting back to the train, etc. It’s the kind of city you visit and think: ‘Yeah, I could settle down here one day’.
What should I do on the weekend?
Here’s a list of activities to put your weekend to better use, and help make your work life more productive:
- #1: Play a musical instrument.
- #2: Reading.
- #3: Learning a new language.
- #4: Traveling.
- #6: Hiking.
- #7: Writing.
- #9: Baking.
- #10: Play sports.
What can you do indoors in Brisbane?
Brisbane offers a wide range of exciting indoor activities that’ll keep the kids – and you – happy.
- Tiny Art.
- Movies + Max Brenner.
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre.
- Avid Reader.
- Plaster Fun House.
- Bowling + Burgers.
- State Library of Queensland.
What is there to do in Underwood?
Things to do in Underwood, QLD with kids
- The Wax Museum. Surfers Paradise, QLD.
- Kingston Park Raceway. Kingston, QLD.
- Funkee Monkees. Coopers Plains, QLD.
- Iceworld Acacia Ridge. Acacia Ridge, QLD.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Fig Tree Pocket, QLD.
- Queensland Museum.
- Breathing Space Play Cafe.
- Rocksports Indoor Climbing.
What is there to do in jimboomba?
Things to do in Jimboomba, Brisbane
- Green Frog Hollow Cafe & Garden Centre.
- Darlington Parklands.
- Jimboomba House.
- Robert Humphreys – The Animal Whisperer.
- Support Local Farmers – Commercial Farms Near Brisbane.
- Brisbane Christmas Markets 2016.
- Glenlogan Lakes Park.
- Flagstone Adventure Park.
What is Logan’s postcode?