- 1 What can you do on a Saturday night?
- 2 Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
- 3 What can adults do in Brisbane?
- 4 What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
- 5 What should I do on a Saturday alone?
- 6 What can you do at 9pm?
- 7 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 8 What do you do on the weekend?
- 9 What is there to do in Logan today?
- 10 What are fun activities for adults?
- 11 What can you do in Brisbane for free?
- 12 What can you do in Brisbane alone?
- 13 What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
What can you do on a Saturday night?
26 Creative & Fun Things To Do For Free on Saturday Night
- Board Game Night.
- Night Hike/Bike.
- Make Some Extra Money.
- Do a Brewery or Vineyard Tour.
- Learn Something New.
- Girls (or Boys) Night In.
Where can I go this weekend in Brisbane?
15 weekend activities in Brisbane that won’t break the bank
- Stuff yourself silly at Eat Street.
- Seek out wildlife at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
- Gather your friends for a barbecue at Kangaroo Point.
- Get spooked on a ghost tour of Brisbane.
- Show your colours on game day.
- Reap the benefits of your student card at the movies.
What can adults do in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
What is there to do in Brisbane at the moment?
Top Attractions in Brisbane
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. 7,998. Nature & Wildlife Areas.
- South Bank Parklands. 11,539. Parks.
- Mount Coot-Tha Summit Lookout. 4,705. Lookouts.
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt. Coot-tha. 2,359.
- City Cat. 7,173. Ferries.
- XXXX Brewery Tour. 627. Breweries.
- City Hopper. 1,913. Ferries.
- Roma Street Parkland. 2,933.
What should I do on a Saturday alone?
15 Things To Do on Weekend Alone
- # 1 Start a new painting with lots of colours.
- # 2 Go for a walk in your nearby playground.
- # 3 Watch the sunrise or sunset.
- # 4 Go for a long drive with no thoughts in mind.
- # 5 Gaze at the stars in the evening.
- # 6 Have some experiments in your kitchen.
- # 7 Teach yourself to meditate.
What can you do at 9pm?
9 things every person should do after 9pm
- Turn Off Tech. We’re all guilty of it: checking our email one last time or watching one more instagram story, right before bed.
- Read a book.
- Plan for the next day.
- Spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Take care of your skin.
- Cull the caffeine and stop eating.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
What do you do on the weekend?
Here’s a list to help free you from boredom without emptying your wallet this weekend.
- Go to the Park. You can take your family or go with a friend.
- Watch the Sunset.
- Pack a Picnic Lunch.
- Play Board Games.
- Play Card Games.
- Do a Road Rally With Friends.
- Go on a Digital Scavenger Hunt.
- Throw a B.Y.O.E.
What is there to do in Logan today?
30 things to do in the City of Logan
- Head to Eats & Beats.
- Eat up at Global Food Market.
- Check out Chung Tian Temple.
- Speed off in a go kart.
- Eat your heart out.
- Pick your own berries at Chambers Flat Strawberry Farm.
- Hit the water at Bayside Aqua Park.
- Cooking classes at Contemporary Cakes.
What are fun activities for adults?
Fun Group Activities for Adults
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What can you do in Brisbane for free?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What can you do in Brisbane alone?
36 Things to do Alone in Brisbane
- Shop at Queen Street Mall in CBD.
- Wander around James Street Precinct in Fortitude Valley.
- Watch a show at Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm.
- Hang out in the artsy bohemian neighbourhood in the West End.
- Search for vintage treasures and antiques at Paddington.
- Rent a bicycle from CityCyle.
What can you do on a hot day in Brisbane?
Brisbane heatwave: Places to go and things to do to stay cool as temperatures soar
- Head to your local pool.
- Lunch at the Bay.
- Visit Brisbane’s Cultural Precinct.
- Join your local library.
- Swim at South Bank beach.
- Enjoy Brisbane Botanical Gardens Mt Coot-tha.