- 1 Is Warner North or South Brisbane?
- 2 Is Warner Brisbane a good suburb?
- 3 What is there to do in Warner QLD?
- 4 Which part of Queensland is Brisbane?
- 5 What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
- 6 What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
- 7 Is Bray park safe?
- 8 What is the postcode for Warner QLD?
- 9 How far is Brisbane from the beach?
- 10 Is Brisbane a good place to live?
Is Warner North or South Brisbane?
Warner, a residential and rural/residential suburb in the Pine Rivers district, is 20 km north-west of central Brisbane. It was named after the parish of Warner, surveyed in 1861 by the colonial surveyor, James Warner. In common with its neighbour, Bray Park, Warner was part of the farm community in west Strathpine.
Is Warner Brisbane a good suburb?
A very family friendly area with plenty of amenities, public transport, schools etc. Have lived in Sydney and Melbourne and stayed in many placed in QLD and can say Warner is one of the nicest suburbs in QLD. Very friendly people and just a lovely suburb overall.
What is there to do in Warner QLD?
Things to do in Warner, Brisbane
- Top Christmas Light Displays Brisbane. ‘Tis the season for stunning light displays.
- Brisbane Junior Theatre Presents ‘The Sound of Music G2K’ Great enthusiasm leads to great production.
- Dragonfly Playground.
- SS Warner Playground.
- Bollywood Indian Restaurant.
- Warner Tavern.
Which part of Queensland is Brisbane?
Brisbane is in the southeast corner of Queensland. The city is centred along the Brisbane River, and its eastern suburbs line the shores of Moreton Bay, a bay of the Coral Sea.
What is the best suburb in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
What is the oldest suburb in Brisbane?
Windsor. Few would know that the popular inner-north suburb is home to the smallest house in Brisbane and one of the oldest, Oakwal (circa 1864), while some of the best vistas of Brisbane can be taken in from its hilltop reservoirs.
Is Bray park safe?
It is a quiet, safe area. People are great. Close to all the shops and transport.
What is the postcode for Warner QLD?
Centrally located, Brisbane is the best-positioned city to explore Australia’s big attractions, including the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest, coastal beaches and Queensland’s famous theme parks.
How far is Brisbane from the beach?
The distance between Brisbane and Main Beach is 69 km.
Is Brisbane a good place to live?
” Brisbane is a great place to live, work and relax, so it’s no surprise that more and more people are choosing to call our city home,” he said. “Brisbane is a liveable city with great weather, vibrant green spaces, lively bars and restaurants, world-class galleries and premier events.