- 1 What can I do today in Brisbane?
- 2 What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
- 3 How can I have fun in Brisbane?
- 4 Is Brisbane safe at night?
- 5 What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
- 6 What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
- 7 Where should I go near Brisbane?
- 8 What locals do in Brisbane?
- 9 What are fun activities for adults?
- 10 What can you do in Brisbane alone?
- 11 Why is Brisbane River so dirty?
- 12 Which is the best suburb to live in Brisbane?
- 13 Is there sharks in the Brisbane River?
What can I do today in Brisbane?
30 free things to do in Brisbane
- Go for a dip at Streets Beach.
- Wander through the air-conditioned halls of QAGOMA.
- Catch the CityHopper along the river.
- Explore the local farmers’ markets.
- Catch local artists free with City Sounds.
- Lie on the grass at New Farm Park.
- Wander back to The City via the Riverwalk.
What is there to do in North Brisbane today?
North Brisbane Attractions
- D’Aguilar National Park. Mount Mee.
- Old Petrie Town. Opens Sun 7:00:AM.
- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club. Bribie Island.
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club. North Lakes.
- Caboolture Golf Club. Caboolture.
- Redcliffe Golf Club. Opens Sun 5:30:AM.
- Virginia Golf Club. Open Now.
- Coochie Boat & Bike Hire.
How can I have fun in Brisbane?
Tick off all 93 things to do on Brisbane’s bucket list
- Go on a clock tower tour up Brisbane City Hall.
- Watch the sunrise over The City from Mt Coot-tha.
- Visit a local craft brewery.
- Night kayaking the wrecks on Moreton Island.
- Catch a gig in an old WWII hangar at The Triffid.
- Experience world-class art at QAGOMA.
Is Brisbane safe at night?
Brisbane is a safe and vibrant 24-hour city but in any big city, crime does happen. The safety of all residents and visitors is paramount to the QPS.
What is the coldest month in Brisbane?
June and July are the coldest months, with average maximums of about 22 °C (72 °F); maximum temperatures below 20 °C (68 °F) are rare.
What is there to do on a Sunday in Brisbane?
The Ten Best Ways to Spend a Sunday in Brisbane
- Leftover Sundays at Depo.
- Eat Street Markets.
- Limes Rooftop Bar.
- Kettle and Tin.
- Livespark at the Powerhouse.
- Chester Street Bakery and Bar.
- Sunday Sessions on the Green at River Quay.
- Sixes and Sevens.
Where should I go near Brisbane?
11 Top-Rated Day Trips from Brisbane
- Australia Zoo, Beerwah. Tiger at Australia Zoo.
- Surfers Paradise. Surfers Paradise.
- Springbrook National Park. Purling Brook Falls in Springbrook National Park.
- Moreton Island. Moreton Island.
- Noosa Heads.
- North Stradbroke Island.
- Lamington National Park and The Scenic Rim.
- Tamborine Mountain.
What locals do in Brisbane?
30 things every local should have done in the CBD
- Dine at Eagle Street Pier.
- Take the historic lift up the City Hall Clock Tower.
- Coffee crawl.
- Eat at a fancy-pants hatted restaurant.
- Shop the mall.
- Attend a dawn service in Anzac Square.
- Climb the Story Bridge.
- Shop at the Brisbane City Markets.
What are fun activities for adults?
Fun Group Activities for Adults
- Take a cooking class. If there’s one thing that binds all of us together, it’s our love of a good meal.
- Learn how to give a massage.
- Take a mixology class.
- Take an art class together.
- Go bowling.
- Sample your area’s best wines.
- Tour your city together.
- Stretch out during a yoga class.
What can you do in Brisbane alone?
36 Things to do Alone in Brisbane
- Shop at Queen Street Mall in CBD.
- Wander around James Street Precinct in Fortitude Valley.
- Watch a show at Brisbane Powerhouse in New Farm.
- Hang out in the artsy bohemian neighbourhood in the West End.
- Search for vintage treasures and antiques at Paddington.
- Rent a bicycle from CityCyle.
Why is Brisbane River so dirty?
By its very nature, the Brisbane River is brown because it’s an estuary and influenced by the tide. Water flows from the catchment upstream, bringing sediment with it and as the tide comes in from the opposite direction, it causes a lot of turbulence in the water, continually stirring up the sediment.
Which is the best suburb to live in Brisbane?
If you have room to move with your budget, here are some of Brisbane’s best suburbs to invest in over $1 million.
- Ascot. Ascot has been, for quite some time, a highly sort after suburb.
- New Farm/Teneriffe.
- Highgate Hill.
- Cannon Hill.
Is there sharks in the Brisbane River?
” Bull sharks have been in the Brisbane River since before European settlement, they’re a natural part of the Brisbane River.” Bull sharks give birth to live pups and are found throughout the Brisbane and Bremer rivers.